- Resort Realty offers many homes which can accommodate your four-legged family members.
- Pets are NOT permitted on any premises unless otherwise noted in the property description as "Dog Friendly."
- Pets are limited to 2 domestic, housebroken, well-behaved adult dogs; no puppies permitted.
- When renting a pet-friendly home, a $150 non-refundable Pet Fee is due with the balance payment. Breach of this condition is grounds for immediate eviction without refund.
- Although a home may be advertised as a "No Pets Allowed" home, this does not guarantee that a pet has never entered the home.
Each Outer Banks vacation rental home managed by Resort Realty is individually owned. Amenities vary by property, but some of the amenities you can find include private pools, hot tubs, rec rooms, elevators, wireless internet access, theater rooms, gourmet kitchens, oceanfront walkways with dune-top gazebos, golf privileges, and more.
Many consider the Outer Banks the quintessential beach town and find allure in the unspoiled natural terrain and wide sandy beaches. Still, the miles of uncrowded, pristine beaches is not the only thing that brings vacationers back year after year. From friendly local restaurants, gallery shopping, world-class fishing and boating, jet-skiing, and surfing...there is something here for everyone!
Minimum Stay: Most reservations are for 7 nights. However, we have some homes that allow partial stays of 3 nights (varies by season).
: Our office must receive the signed Confirmation Lease Agreement, along with an advance rent payment of one half of the rental rate, trip cancellation insurance premium (if elected) and a $150 non-refundable administration fee within 5 days of making your reservation. Payments are due immediately for reservations made 30 days or less prior to arrival. View our Rental Information
Restrictions: Pets are NOT permitted on any premises unless otherwise noted in the property description as "Dog Friendly." Pets are limited to 2 domestic, housebroken, well-behaved adult dogs; no puppies permitted.