- The Stanford Inn has accepted pets all types and species for over 36 years.
- Water and food bowls are provided as well as many areas for walking pets, pick-up bags, dog treats, and covers for furniture as well as dog beds, should you require them. If you are new to traveling with your pet you will find that he or she may be most comfortable on their own beds.
- There is a fee per stay for $45 for the first pet and $22.50 for each additional.
- Well behaved dogs are welcome in our lobby but not our dining room. If you would like breakfast or dinner to be served in the lobby, we are happy to accommodate you.
- The Stanford Inn's Pet Policy
Please visit our website for rates. Rates are for single or double occupancy and include breakfast cooked to your order.
Wood burning fireplaces in all rooms, as well as refrigerators, coffee makers and organic coffees, Flat Screen TVs, compact stereo systems, private baths, individual heating (air conditioning is not needed), private decks. Ample parking. High speed WiFi is available for guests. Business services, including copiers, computers, fax, and meeting services. Meeting rooms. Work Out Room. Private yoga instruction, massage and body work. Complimentary use of mountain bikes. Canoeing and kayaking through Big River State Park, California's newest.
Mountain biking and hiking through local State Parks, including Big River and Headlands State Parks adjacent to the Stanford Inn, Van Damme State Park two miles south, Russian Gulch State Park 4 miles north and McKerriker State Park 12 miles north. Surfing off Big River Beach. Kayaking or Canoeing on Big River Estuary. Horse Back Riding at Richochet Ridge Ranch. Exploring Mendocino Village. Art classes at the Mendocino Art Center. Theatre at the Mendocino Theatre Company. Whale watching off the bluffs just in front of the inn.
Minimum Stay: A two night minimum stay may be required on most weekends if Saturday is included. Long weekends generally require a minimum stay of three or more days.
Payment Policies: One night for deposit with one week cancellation notice required. $30 cancellation fee if earlier cancellation.
Restrictions: No smoking anywhere on property.