- Spruce Point Inn is pet friendly!
- There’s a $35 fee per dog, per day while your with us which is non-refundable.
- We invite your family members to join you on your Maine vacation. The Inn and its facilities cater to your extended family.
- Bogie, Romeo, and Roxie - our border terriers - are at the Inn daily to greet you upon arrival.
- See you soon! Angelo and Joe.
May - October.
Please visit our website for details.
www.sprucepointinn.com or call 1-800-553-0289
Spruce Point Inn Amenities:
"Bogies Hideaway", a pub style bistro, oceanfront dining and lounge with live entertainment, full service boutique spa, two pools, a saltwater and a heated freshwater pool, two whirlpool spas, two championship Har-Tru clay tennis courts, fitness center, croquet, shuffleboard, childrens program, playground, hammocks, recreation hall, kayaks, bicycles, fishing, 42 acres of hiking trails, guest computer, wireless broad band access.
Shopping, sailing, golf, miniature golf, whale watch, Monhegan Island, kayaking, lobster trap hauling, aquarium, Boothbay Railway Village & Auto Museum, antique auctions, lighthouses, Burnt Island Lighthouse Tour.
Minimum Stay: Minimum stay requirements may apply. It varies by the season. Please call us for availability.
Payment Policies: Visa, M/C, American Express, Discover, Diners Club.