Restaurants & Bars
HOT SPRINGS LOG CABINS W/HOT TUBS - COZY LOG CABINS FOR TWO!
We have four cozy pet friendly log cabins for two nestled on a private knoll surrounded by the peaks of Pisgah National Forest, just outside the historic mountain town of Hot Springs, NC. Each cabin is carefully situated so that it is private and secluded from the others.
Our North Carolina pet friendly cabin rentals are the perfect choice for a romantic getaway with the luxuries you deserve such as down duvets, featherbeds, Egyptian cotton linens, mountain views, hot tubs, fireplaces, washer/dryers, gas grills, and satellite TV/DVD.
Nearby Max Patch Bald provides dizzying panoramic views into The Great Smoky Mountain National Park and Tennessee. The grandeur of the Biltmore Estate is about an hour away in Asheville. An absolutely stunning high elevation section of the Blue Ridge Parkway makes an excellent day trip from Hot Springs Log Cabins. Hot Springs itself is rustic (the AT Trail runs along the sidewalk!) yet refined (gourmet restaurants), so come visit us and experience the real Appalachian Mountains with your dog or cat!
Dogs give our pet friendly cabins and great outdoor hikes four paws!
Further information and Book Online our Pet Friendly Vacation Rental Cabins Hot Springs NC
- Two well-behaved pets are welcome in The Paw Print, The Hound Heaven, The Holly, or The Pine Cabin.
- We provide an 10' x 10' kennel with doghouse, and a doggy gate on the porch at The Holly. At The Paw Print your dogs have a fenced yard they can access directly from the porch!!! Pet paradise!!!
- Or choose The Hound Heaven Cabin, which sits at the edge of an open meadow, just begging for a game of fetch. The Pine has woods to explore and both these cabins have a doggy gate on the porch too.
- $25 pet fee per cabin (donated to local spay/neuter program) is good for both pets for their entire stay.
- Pets are welcome inside the cabins of course!
- All pet friendly cabins have a "pooch pail" of toys too!
Fireplace, Hot Tub, all linens and paper products, full kitchen and gas grill, covered porch, satellite TV/DVD, double rocking chair, kennel and dog house, doggy gates on the covered porch, and an open meadow.
Plethora of outdoor activities such as hiking, biking, fishing, rafting, horseback riding, etc. Near Max Patch, Appalachian Trail, Blue Ridge Parkway, Great Smoky Mountains National Park, Biltmore Estate, Asheville.
$25 pet fee (donated to local spay/neuter program)
See website for detailed rates and reservations.
Honeymoon Packages include 5 midweek nights, plus a soak at The Hot Springs Spa! A great value!
Come enjoy all four seasons!
Two night minimum. Three night minimum holidays and other special times. See website for details.
50% deposit due on booking, with balance due 30 days prior to arrival. Visa/Mastercard/Discover accepted.
Smoking allowed outside only.