Restaurants & Bars
GREENHORN CREEK GUEST RANCH, 1-2 BR CABINS - ALL INCLUSIVE GUEST DUDE RANCH VACATIONS - DOGS, CATS AND HORSES WELCOME!
We are an all inclusive guest dude ranch specializing in family vacations, reunions, weddings, parties, special events, corporate and business retreats. We provide 3 hearty meals a day, a variety of lodging options, a full service saloon and dance hall, and miles and miles of horse back riding adventures.
We have 2 fishing ponds, a heated swimming pool and plenty of room to roam for both people and their furry family! with 1 and two bedroom cabins available we can accommodate up to 110 guests or more for larger special events.
We also allow for RV/Travel Trailer parking.
Further information on our Pet Friendly Cabins Dude Ranch Quincy California
- Your dogs, cats, and horses are more than welcome here at Greenhorn! Dogs and Cats are welcome in the rooms/cabins and saloon/dance hall.
- All pets must be current on vaccinations and must be well behaved around other animals and people of all ages.
- We charge an $10/day fee per animal for dogs and cats.
- If you'd like to bring your horse, we don't charge extra for your horse, but we don't charge you any less because you're bringing your own horse either.
- Dogs and cats are not allowed on the trail rides but we do have pet sitters available with prior notice. Dogs are welcome anywhere outdoors on the facility grounds, they can swim in the pond, run on the lawns, and go for long walks on one of our many hiking trails around the ranch. While animals are welcome to stay in your rooms, we do ask that they not be left in the room unattended. For your convenience we provide outdoor dog runs or zip lines to hold your dogs while you're away.
Lodging, WiFi access, public computer & phone, bathrooms, full service saloon/dance hall and game room, fire place, wood stoves, chuck house, outdoor cooking areas, guest laundry facilities, petting zoo, outdoor play area, volleyball courts, 2 fully stocked trout ponds, heated swimming pool, horse shoe pits, disc golf course.
Fishing, swimming, horse back riding, frog races, cowboy softball, guest rodeo events, karaoke, line/swing dancing, disc golf, ride in movie, barbecue, horse drawn wagon rides, cookouts in the forest, river runs, etc.
Rates vary by age, duration of stay and time of year. We offer full week packages for peak season, weekend, three day stays and day use rates for off peak season. Our packages include rider or non-rider rates. We offer group discounts for groups of 10 or more.
Our Lodge is open year round. Full package deals available from May through October.
During our peak season, we offer full week full week and three day packages. And in our shoulder season we do not have a minimum stay.
We currently accept visa, discover or mastercard, check, and ITEX as valid forms of payments. We do require a 30% deposit to hold any reservation and guests should ask about our cancellation policy before committing to any reservation and prior to paying your deposit.
Rates, dates, rooms/cabins based on availability. We do already currently have several weeks throughout the season that are already completely booked. Please call for availability by calling 1-800-33-HOWDY